High-Power boost PFC + LLC Resonant AC/DC Converter
ClassEgg® is the EcoVoltas architecture for high-power applications that require Power Factor Correction (PFC).
ClassEgg is a proprietary Zero Voltage Switching boost PFC + resonant LLC architecture that has been designed to offer dual regulated outputs and the best efficiency over the entire span of loads, offering a total peak efficiency of >95%, high power density and reduced BOM.
ClassEgg is best suited for high-efficiency PSUs for home appliances, TV panels, servers, computers, and a wide range of applications in consumer, industrial and appliance domains.
- High Efficiency PFC and Half-Bridge Resonant LLC Combo Controller
- Multi-mode operation for an extremely flat efficiency curve over the entire operating range
- Optimized low power mode for enhancing no-load performance and standby power consumption
- Digital PFC without auxiliary network compensation
- Programmable dual output
- Continuous Conduction mode (CCM) with active power factor correction
- Frequency Jittering for Minimized EMI Signature
- Customizable Brownout Protection
- Customizable Overpower protection
- Integrated Over Temp Protection
- Over Voltage and Over Current Protections (OVP, OCP)
- Higher overall efficiency (lower ohmic losses and ZVS)
- Excellent light load efficiency
- Reduced BOM
- Lower overall cost
- Extremely compact solution
- Dual output
- Better EMI performance
- Smaller EMI filter
EPIC201ACCD (Eggtronic Power Integrated Controller) available to control ClassEgg